Audio DSP Software Development Engineer
My client, a nationally recognized manufacturer of consumer electronics (CE) devices, is seeking DSP engineers with expert embedded software development skills and some experience developing algorithms for audio. You'll join the Boston-based team developing new and exciting audio-centric CE products.
- Develop audio and/or speech processing algorithms and implement them on a variety of real-time platforms including DSP's, ARM's, etc.
- Optimize, test and tune hardware and firmware for highest performance
- Assist in hardware bring-up, software integration and debugging
- Interact and collaborate with hardware design engineers, embedded firmware developers and product marketing specialists
- Min: BSEE, BSCS or equivalent. Masters/PhD preferred.
- 5 years of DSP development and signal processing experience, ideally with acoustics.
- Expert programmer in C++/C and real-time programming. Python scripting a +.
- Experience with: FIR/IIR filter design, frequency domain filtering, adaptive filtering methods.
- Knowledge of audio system components and design techniques is a +.
- Experience with OMX (OpenMax), ALSA, and Android platform development in general.
About FPC of Monmouth Coast
FPC of Monmouth Coast places engineering professionals at forward thinking companies in technology-centric industries including consumer electronics, professional/commercial audio, IoT, unified communications, etc. We understand all aspects of new product development and work with our clients to staff their teams with qualified R&D, Marketing, Sales and Management professionals with a passion for advancing technology.
F-O-R-T-U-N-E Personnel Consultants of Monmouth Coast refers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, age, national origin, or disability.
Click here to apply to this job posting on our website.Or, apply via Email: email@example.com