RF Engineer (All experience levels; intern, junior, and senior)
US CITIZENSHIP OR GREEN CARD REQUIRED
(Note: this is due to US export regulations. Sorry, we are unable to make exceptions.)
Four billion people do not have access to the internet. Astranis is going to change that. We are building the next generation of smaller, lower-cost telecommunications satellites to bring the world online. And to pull it off we have to reinvent microwave radio systems in space using SDRs.
Work with incredibly smart people who have flown things in space before. We are a well-funded team that moves fast. No prior space experience needed, you just need to enjoy getting your hands dirty with real hardware and be ok with struggling to do things that seem impossibly hard.
Our mission and our products are meant to connect the whole world and everyone in it, regardless of race, creed, or any other distinction. We believe in a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we encourage all people to come join our team and bring their unique perspective to help make us stronger.
- Design, simulate, implement, and measure passive/active RF sub-systems at microwave frequencies, including; LNAs, power amplifiers, up/down convertors, oscillators, etc.
- Integrate these systems into the spacecraft by working closely with the rest of the team
- Passion for hardware development, including working in a fast-paced environment and hands-on design and development
- Bachelor of Science degree in electrical engineering, physics, applied physics, or equivalent
- Deep knowledge of basic RF concepts, such as transmission lines, impedance matching, and filter design
- Hands-on experience in designing, building, and testing RF hardware for microwave frequencies
- Experience with RF simulation tools
- US Citizenship or Green Card
- MS or PhD in electrical engineering, physics, applied physics, or equivalent
- Antennas and Electromagnetics propagation knowledge and background
- Experience with Software Defined Radios
- Experience with high speed ADCs and DACs
- Experience with PCB design
- Experience with FPGA/DSP programming
We are looking for people with different levels of experience at different stages of their career (including interns). You are welcome to apply as long as you believe in yourself as a knowledgable and passionate RF engineer.
To apply, please visit https://jobs.lever.co/astranis/86322498-c278-4d9e-bf71-a42eb28cfba7/apply