On 5/21/08, y...@163.com wrote:
> hi all,
> I am facing problem in bringing up CCS through JTAG for C6416 .
> When power on,TMS is about 1.6v,so we cannot bring up CCS through JTAG
You either have a board problem or an emulator problem.
1. Do you have a known good board [any DSP] that the emulator works with??
2. Does your 14 pin JTAG header have ground on pins 4, 8, 10, and 12??
3. Did you measure TMS on pin 1??
4. Did you look at TMS with a scope?? If yes, is it DC?? If no, use a scope.
5. If #3 is yes, you may have TMS shorted to another signal on the board.
6. Have you checked the board layout of all JTAG signals to the DSP??
Does somebody know what is the reason?