Forums

Top Notch Semiconductor Company calls for DFT Engineers

Started by Shilpa September 22, 2005
> I think these stereotypes should be expanded... > > Definition of heaven: American salary, Indian wife, Chinese food, > British accommodation, Spanish weather, Irish beer and Swiss > organisation.
French mistress
> > Definition of hell: American wife, British food, Chinese accommodation, > Indian salary, Irish weather, Spanish organisation and Swiss beer. >
Its Design For test

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 11:28:46 -0400, Stan Pawlukiewicz
<spam@spam.mitre.org> wrote:

> >> I think these stereotypes should be expanded... >> >> Definition of heaven: American salary, Indian wife, Chinese food, >> British accommodation, Spanish weather, Irish beer and Swiss >> organisation. > >French mistress
Even better!
>> Definition of hell: American wife, British food, Chinese accommodation, >> Indian salary, Irish weather, Spanish organisation and Swiss beer.
This is a pretty funny tangent this thread has taken. LOL! Eric Jacobsen Minister of Algorithms, Intel Corp. My opinions may not be Intel's opinions. http://www.ericjacobsen.org
On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 19:50:14 -0700, Eric Jacobsen
<eric.jacobsen@ieee.org> wrote:

>On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 11:28:46 -0400, Stan Pawlukiewicz ><spam@spam.mitre.org> wrote: > >> >>> I think these stereotypes should be expanded... >>> >>> Definition of heaven: American salary, Indian wife, Chinese food, >>> British accommodation, Spanish weather, Irish beer and Swiss >>> organisation. >> >>French mistress > >Even better! > >>> Definition of hell: American wife, British food, Chinese accommodation, >>> Indian salary, Irish weather, Spanish organisation and Swiss beer. > >This is a pretty funny tangent this thread has taken. LOL! >
Hi Eric, you're not kiddin'. I enjoyed those "definitions", a lot!! Especially the "American wife" part. Ha ha ha. [-Rick-]
Dirk--

>I am sorry. I get my impression of Indian life from those who were born >there but have chosen to leave. > >Dirk
It just seems to me to that those that leave the country need to believe that they indeed did the right thing and did *not* abandon their country,while people who stayed back would like to believe that things are improving. Now it is up to you to decide what you want to buy into. Lots of people tell me that America is all about perception, India is no different my friend. --Bhooshan This message was sent using the Comp.DSP web interface on www.DSPRelated.com
And for those Indian engineers aspiring to return, it is a big
challenge convincing the Indian wife that an American salary, Chinese
food, British accommodation, Spanish weather, Irish beer are now
available in Bangalore. Not sure about the French Mistress though. ^_^

V.S. wrote:
> And for those Indian engineers aspiring to return, it is a big > challenge convincing the Indian wife that an American salary, Chinese > food, British accommodation, Spanish weather, Irish beer are now > available in Bangalore. Not sure about the French Mistress though. ^_^ >
My understanding is the the Indian parents, American children combination creates its own category.