Telairity Semiconductor, located in Santa Clara, California, is a
well-funded privately held startup company which has implemented
a new high-performance video processing chip for HDTV applications.
We are currently looking for a few video codec software experts to
join our team to implement real-time video encoding algorithms on
Job Title: Senior Video Codec Engineer
The primary responsibility is for development of H.264 video encoding
algorithms on Telairity's proprietary high-performance vector
Successful candidates would join a small, talented team
of video codec developers in implementing leading-edge
H.264 (MPEG4 Part 10/AVC) products.
We are looking for individuals with a thorough understanding of MPEG2
H.264 (MPEG-4 Part 10/AVC) standards, experience with development on
DSP/VLIW architectures, and a passion for squeezing optimum performance
out of complex parallel algorithms.
* Documented history of development of efficient, real-time
video codec products on DSP, VLIW, or other
performance-oriented machine architectures.
* Strong C software development skills.
* Low-level (assembly or intrinsic) software development.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* BS/MS in EE, Computer Science, or Mathematics and 5+ years of
* H.264 implementation experience.
* Programming expertise on pipelined vector (Cray-style)
100% of our work is cutting-edge DSP
We are a small, high tech, sonar-processing company that develops state-of-the-art sonar, signal processing software systems used in naval aircraft.
* 60-75% signal processing algorithm development
* 25% real time code development in C++ Full relocation will be provided for the right candidate (e.g. relocation package up to $20,000).