Forums

TMS320C6711-Real Time Implemantation of Echo Cancellation (LMS) Algorithm

Started by singla April 21, 2007
Hello Everyone

As the Final Year Engineering Project we are Implementing Echo
Cancellation (LMS) Algorithm in Real Time using TI's TMS320C6711 DSK.

The project is in final stages and we are experiencing the following
problems:

1) At the RUN time or BUILD time the following pops up "DISK IS FULL".
    The  system we are using is having 512 MB RAM and enough disk
space.
    What do you think could be the reason for the problem and how to
resolve the issue?

2) Like MATLAB, Is there a way to read file from the system inside the
CCS ?
    In MATLAB we use the following <variable name> = wavread( 'e:\lms
\hello-echo.wav' );

3) The processor offers interrupt every 125 micro second.
    Is there a way to change this 125 micro second interrupt call
duration(How to go about it) ?
    Is the concept of upsampling is to be used?

We will really appreciate all your valuable inputs.
Pleaser do write in.

Thank You
TAJ

Hey friends still waiting for your suggestions.
please reply asap..............


singla wrote:


> As the Final Year Engineering Project we are Implementing Echo > Cancellation (LMS) Algorithm in Real Time using TI's TMS320C6711 DSK.
Wow. Sure you can make a mouse trap of a 20-pound anti tank landmine.
> The project is in final stages
Oh really? Looks like you don't have any idea yet.
> and we are experiencing the following > problems: > > 1) At the RUN time or BUILD time the following pops up "DISK IS FULL". > The system we are using is having 512 MB RAM and enough disk > space. > What do you think could be the reason for the problem and how to > resolve the issue?
RTFM.
> 2) Like MATLAB, Is there a way to read file from the system inside the > CCS ? > In MATLAB we use the following <variable name> = wavread( 'e:\lms > \hello-echo.wav' );
RTFM.
> 3) The processor offers interrupt every 125 micro second. > Is there a way to change this 125 micro second interrupt call > duration(How to go about it) ?
RTFM.
> Is the concept of upsampling is to be used?
My dear friend. Don't use the the expressions if you don't understand their meaning. That only makes you looking like a fool.
> We will really appreciate all your valuable inputs. > Pleaser do write in.
You see, nobody is going to to your work for you for gratis. Unless the question is non-trivial and interesting, and you yourself put enough effort to understand the problem and clear up the basic issues. VLV
On Apr 22, 8:36 pm, Vladimir Vassilevsky <antispam_bo...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> singla wrote: > > As the Final Year Engineering Project we are Implementing Echo > > Cancellation (LMS) Algorithm in Real Time using TI's TMS320C6711 DSK. > > Wow. Sure you can make a mouse trap of a 20-pound anti tank landmine. > > > The project is in final stages > > Oh really? Looks like you don't have any idea yet. > > > and we are experiencing the following > > problems: > > > 1) At the RUN time or BUILD time the following pops up "DISK IS FULL". > > The system we are using is having 512 MB RAM and enough disk > > space. > > What do you think could be the reason for the problem and how to > > resolve the issue? > > RTFM. > > > 2) Like MATLAB, Is there a way to read file from the system inside the > > CCS ? > > In MATLAB we use the following <variable name> = wavread( 'e:\lms > > \hello-echo.wav' ); > > RTFM. > > > 3) The processor offers interrupt every 125 micro second. > > Is there a way to change this 125 micro second interrupt call > > duration(How to go about it) ? > > RTFM. > > > Is the concept of upsampling is to be used? > > My dear friend. Don't use the the expressions if you don't understand > their meaning. That only makes you looking like a fool. > > > We will really appreciate all your valuable inputs. > > Pleaser do write in. > > You see, nobody is going to to your work for you for gratis. Unless the > question is non-trivial and interesting, and you yourself put enough > effort to understand the problem and clear up the basic issues. > > VLV
MR VLV(Vladimir Vassilevsky) your concepts seems to be not clear as, instead of helping us you are trying to proove us a fool, if you had the concepts you should have answered, surely we will make the mousetrap made out of landmine will be used for you . you might not have noticed but you are a ass in your name (Vladimir VASSilevsky) thank you