XMOS is a premier provider of voice and music processing and control ICs. Our XS1 xCORE Multicore Microcontroller solutions have been the driving force behind the highest quality consumer, studio and broadcast audio equipment from over 200 vendors. Now on its second generation, the xCORE-200 family of Multicore Microcontrollers is pushing the boundaries of quality and integration - delivering premium quality music, and the most comprehensive Voice User Interface (VUI) controller solutions for IoT devices.
Our xCORE Multicore Microcontrollers deliver scalable, parallel multitasking compute; high performance digital signal processing and the ability to customize interfaces and peripherals to create a solution that exactly matches the designers requirements.
With extremely low latency, timing predictable software execution, and response times that are up to 100 times faster, you can achieve much more precise real-time performance than any other solution - enabling fully integrated solutions at price-points that are not accessible to any other technology.
XMOS is backed by some of the largest names in high tech venture capital: Amadeus Capital, DFJ Esprit, Foundation Capital and Robert Bosch Venture Capital GmbH. See our management team and board members.
- A range of xCORE real-time, flexible, 32bit multicore microcontrollers and audio processors.
- A comprehensive range of verified software libraries that you can use to configure xCORE to support a wide range of interfaces and to deliver a broad set of capabilities.
- Complete reference software solutions that have been tested to meet international standards, which deliver the fastest way to implement applications using xCORE Multicore Microcontrollers.
- The xTIMEcomposer Studio development tools, which provide a familiar software development environment that delivers real-time performance from your code and allows full timing validation for your design.
- A range of flexible development boards, that allow you to easily test your embedded system concept.