ogg vorbis implementation
I am a final year student in Electronics doing a project on ogg vorbis implementation on sharc ADSP 21364. Here are a few issues I needed some light thrown upon
I have used the source code from xiph.org. I am doing a floating point implementation. There is a problem with heaps. The code uses a lot of dynamic memory. I have used multiple heaps and expanded the heap size to maximum possible.
Now the headers are decoding properly but there is not enough heap left for the actual audio decode loop. Please tell me how to proceed. Changing the source code did not seem to be a good option for me.
Final yr ECE,