Nyquist

Started by Steve Pope May 7, 2016
I see where the Kentucky Derby winner is "Nyquist".

Surely there is a story behind this...


S.
boB  <boB@theresnoplacelikehome.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 8 May 2016 01:02:15 +0000 (UTC), spope33@speedymail.org (Steve
>>I see where the Kentucky Derby winner is "Nyquist".
>>Surely there is a story behind this...
>Did he really win or is it just a theory ?
He was winning up until the halfway point.... S.
On 2016-05-08, Steve Pope <spope33@speedymail.org> wrote:
> boB <boB@theresnoplacelikehome.com> wrote: > >>On Sun, 8 May 2016 01:02:15 +0000 (UTC), spope33@speedymail.org (Steve > >>>I see where the Kentucky Derby winner is "Nyquist". > >>>Surely there is a story behind this... > >>Did he really win or is it just a theory ? > > He was winning up until the halfway point.... > > S.
Which ban limited him?
On Sun, 08 May 2016 01:02:15 +0000, Steve Pope wrote:

> I see where the Kentucky Derby winner is "Nyquist". > > Surely there is a story behind this... > > > S.
What, you think that Harry Nyquist was the only Nyquist around? -- Tim Wescott Control systems, embedded software and circuit design I'm looking for work! See my website if you're interested http://www.wescottdesign.com
Tim Wescott  <tim@seemywebsite.com> wrote:

>What, you think that Harry Nyquist was the only Nyquist around?
"Harry the Horse, how are yaaa???" S.
On 08.05.2016 4:02, Steve Pope wrote:
> I see where the Kentucky Derby winner is "Nyquist". > > Surely there is a story behind this... > > > S. >
Indeed. One cannot beat Nyquist. There is no way around it... Gene
On 08.05.2016 10:47, Evgeny Filatov wrote:
> On 08.05.2016 4:02, Steve Pope wrote: >> I see where the Kentucky Derby winner is "Nyquist". >> >> Surely there is a story behind this... >> >> >> S. >> > > Indeed. One cannot beat Nyquist. There is no way around it... > > Gene >
But on the other hand, it's also true that one cannot beat Shannon! So, who would win in a "Nyquist" vs. "Shannon" race? Gene
On Saturday, May 7, 2016 at 9:02:18 PM UTC-4, Steve Pope wrote:
> I see where the Kentucky Derby winner is "Nyquist". > > Surely there is a story behind this... >
upper bound for all other horses. r b-j
"Steve Pope" <spope33@speedymail.org> wrote in message 
news:ngm36n$39s$1@blue-new.rahul.net...
>I see where the Kentucky Derby winner is "Nyquist". > > Surely there is a story behind this...
If so, I'd sure like to sample it.
On Sun, 8 May 2016 01:02:15 +0000 (UTC), spope33@speedymail.org (Steve
Pope) wrote:

>I see where the Kentucky Derby winner is "Nyquist". > >Surely there is a story behind this... >
I had to check twice to be certain.