I have a MATLAB Component Runtime installation for Matlab v7.2.
1) I want to know if this installation contains Matlab Engine?
2) Or do I need the complete package that contains Matlab IDE also.
3) In this installation it does not have Matlab.exe.
4) Now I want to use API calls available in Matlab to call
functions COHERE used to find Coherence and TFE to calculate Transfer
function are needed. These functions are available in the MATLAB SP
The operations required are:
1) I have to call and/or initialize MATLAB from windows form created
2) Then pass the two array to MATLAB.
3) Do the calculations in MATLAB.
3) Get back an output array of samples from MATLAB.
4) Then use this array for my calculations.
I have heard about some Matlab API's, can any one help me use those from
C#. Like mentioned in this CodeProject article
As mentioned in the article, I am unable to start Matlab engine and also
does not work the
Please Help Me...