Forums

JTAG cable schematics!

Started by Manuk Shemsyan March 10, 2003
Hi! Please help me how can I load code into DSP56807 with CodeWarrior
What cable I need, where can find its schematics?

--
Best regards,
Manuk mailto:s_manuk@freenet. --
Best regards,
Manuk mailto:



New Micros has JTAG cables for sale to match the pinouts of the IsoPod and
Mini-0803 boards.. might check at www.newmicros.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Manuk Shemsyan" <>
To: <>
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 4:10 PM
Subject: [motoroladsp] JTAG cable schematics! > Hi! Please help me how can I load code into DSP56807 with CodeWarrior
> What cable I need, where can find its schematics?
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Manuk mailto:s_manuk@freenet. > --
> Best regards,
> Manuk mailto: >
> _____________________________________
> Note: If you do a simple "reply" with your email client, only the author
of this message will receive your answer. You need to do a "reply all" if
you want your answer to be distributed to the entire group.
>



Hi,

check the EVM users guide chapt. 2.7.

http://e-www.motorola.com/brdata/PDFDB/docs/DSP56F807EVMUM.pdf

Jan

--- Manuk Shemsyan <> wrote:
> Hi! Please help me how can I load code into DSP56807 with CodeWarrior
> What cable I need, where can find its schematics?
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Manuk mailto:s_manuk@freenet. > --
> Best regards,
> Manuk mailto: >
> _____________________________________
> Note: If you do a simple "reply" with your email client, only the author of
> this message will receive your answer. You need to do a "reply all" if you
> want your answer to be distributed to the entire group.
>
> _____________________________________
> About this discussion group:
>
> To Join:
>
> To Post:
>
> To Leave:
>
> Archives: http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/motoroladsp
>
> More Groups: http://www.dsprelated.com/groups.php3 > ">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/


--- In , "David Peterson" <robodave1@a...>
wrote:
> New Micros has JTAG cables for sale to match the pinouts of the
IsoPod and
> Mini-0803 boards.. might check at www.newmicros.com


Does the New Micros JTAG adapter also match the pinouts of the
motorola EVMs? RootesRacer


I had to check to make sure, comparing chapter 2.7 of the EVM manual to the
JTAG pinouts on the IsoPod, and it looks like they are close, but not
matching. The Motorola EVM has 14 pins, where the IsoPod has a 10 pin JTAG
interface, with a slight different ordering of vital signals.

Dave

----- Original Message -----
From: "rootesracer" <>
To: <>
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 10:42 AM
Subject: [motoroladsp] Re: JTAG cable schematics! > --- In , "David Peterson" <robodave1@a...>
> wrote:
> > New Micros has JTAG cables for sale to match the pinouts of the
> IsoPod and
> > Mini-0803 boards.. might check at www.newmicros.com > Does the New Micros JTAG adapter also match the pinouts of the
> motorola EVMs? > RootesRacer