Forums

Error code -1024

Started by p4pr...@gmail.com March 19, 2008
Hi,

When i am loding code on to the DSK i am getting this error
"Trouble Writing Register: Error 0x00000004/-1024 Error during: Register, PTI_ERR_PREV_IROP_CMD Error Occured at 0x00000000 Sequence ID: 6 Error Code: -1024 Error Class: 0x00000004"
I am using CCS 3.1v and DSK c5510A board.

What could be the reason for this??

Here is the .cmd file which i am using.
-stack 0x5000 /* Primary stack size */
-sysstack 0x3000 /* Secondary stack size */
-heap 0x4000 /* Heap area size */

MEMORY
{

DATAMMR : origin=0x000000, length=0x00005F /*MMR register*/
PAGE 0: DARAM : origin=0x000060, length=0x00FFFF /*DARAM for data and stack*/
PAGE 1: SARAM: origin=0x010000, length=0x04FFFF /*SARAM totally used for code*/
}

SECTIONS
{

.cinit : {} > DARAM
.text : {} > SARAM PAGE 1
isrs : {} > DARAM
.stack : {} > DARAM
.sysstack: {} > DARAM
.sysmem : {} > DARAM
.data : {} > DARAM
.bss : {} > DARAM
.const : {} > DARAM
.cio : {} > DARAM
.coeffs : {} > DARAM
.dbuffer : {} > DARAM
}

Thanks a lot in advance,
Regards,
-Prassi
Prassi-

> When i am loding code on to the DSK i am getting this error
>
> "Trouble Writing Register: Error 0x00000004/-1024 Error during: Register,
> PTI_ERR_PREV_IROP_CMD Error Occured at 0x00000000
> Sequence ID: 6 Error Code: -1024 Error Class: 0x00000004"
>
> I am using CCS 3.1v and DSK c5510A board.
>
> What could be the reason for this??

I think this is some type of emulator hardware error. Are you hooking up a JTAG
emulator to the JTAG header on the DSK board? You know you don't have to do that,
CCS will work with the DSK 5510 directly (USB port).

-Jeff
> Here is the .cmd file which i am using.
>
> -stack 0x5000 /* Primary stack size */
> -sysstack 0x3000 /* Secondary stack size */
> -heap 0x4000 /* Heap area size */
>
> MEMORY
> {
>
> DATAMMR : origin=0x000000, length=0x00005F /*MMR register*/
> PAGE 0: DARAM : origin=0x000060, length=0x00FFFF /*DARAM for data and stack*/
> PAGE 1: SARAM: origin=0x010000, length=0x04FFFF /*SARAM totally used for code*/
> }
>
> SECTIONS
> {
>
> .cinit : {} > DARAM
> .text : {} > SARAM PAGE 1
> isrs : {} > DARAM
> .stack : {} > DARAM
> .sysstack: {} > DARAM
> .sysmem : {} > DARAM
> .data : {} > DARAM
> .bss : {} > DARAM
> .const : {} > DARAM
> .cio : {} > DARAM
> .coeffs : {} > DARAM
> .dbuffer : {} > DARAM
> }
>
> Thanks a lot in advance,
> Regards,
> -Prassi
Hello prassi,

DATAMMR : origin=0x000000, length=0x00005F /*MMR register*/
PAGE 0: DARAM : origin=0x000060, length=0x00FFFF /*DARAM for data and
stack*/

In .cmd file you will specify start address and lenght in terms of bytes.
DATAMMR length has to be 0xc0 bytes, not 0x5f bytes.

Regards,
Chandrakala.

On 3/19/08, p...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> When i am loding code on to the DSK i am getting this error
> "Trouble Writing Register: Error 0x00000004/-1024 Error during: Register,
> PTI_ERR_PREV_IROP_CMD Error Occured at 0x00000000 Sequence ID: 6 Error Code:
> -1024 Error Class: 0x00000004"
> I am using CCS 3.1v and DSK c5510A board.
>
> What could be the reason for this??
>
> Here is the .cmd file which i am using.
>
> -stack 0x5000 /* Primary stack size */
> -sysstack 0x3000 /* Secondary stack size */
> -heap 0x4000 /* Heap area size */
>
> MEMORY
> {
>
> DATAMMR : origin=0x000000, length=0x00005F /*MMR register*/
> PAGE 0: DARAM : origin=0x000060, length=0x00FFFF /*DARAM for data and
> stack*/
> PAGE 1: SARAM: origin=0x010000, length=0x04FFFF /*SARAM totally used for
> code*/
> }
>
> SECTIONS
> {
>
> .cinit : {} > DARAM
> .text : {} > SARAM PAGE 1
> isrs : {} > DARAM
> .stack : {} > DARAM
> .sysstack: {} > DARAM
> .sysmem : {} > DARAM
> .data : {} > DARAM
> .bss : {} > DARAM
> .const : {} > DARAM
> .cio : {} > DARAM
> .coeffs : {} > DARAM
> .dbuffer : {} > DARAM
> }
>
> Thanks a lot in advance,
> Regards,
> -Prassi