I am working on polynomial Matrix decomposition,
so I need a fractional delay filter (probably, Windowed Sinc function )
to implement 3D (Row x Com. x order of the filter) broadband steering vector.
My problem is I wan to control the delay unit of the fractional delay FIR by myself (to be sin(theta))., and the obtained result to be 3D matrix (M x L x order of FIR)
- function b= frac_delay_FIR(ntaps,u)
- if mod(u,1)== 0
- u= u+ eps; % eps= 2.2e-16 prevent divide by zero,
- N= ntaps-1; % order
- n= -N/2:N/2;
- sinc= sin(pi*(n-u))./(pi*(n-u)); % truncated impulse response
- win= chebwin(ntaps,70); % window function
- b= sinc.*win; % apply window function
My Question is how can I make the result of this Fractional delay filter to be 3D, M x L x Order (Polynomial matrix),?
I highly appreciate your help and advices