DSPRelated.com
Forums

The Related Sites have Undergone a Major Upgrade - Please Report any Website Issue

Started by stephaneb 7 months ago5 replieslatest reply 7 months ago322 views

Over the last few weeks, we've been busy getting ready for a major back-end software and hardware upgrade for the Related sites and the big move finally took place over the weekend.

Now, despite hours of testing, there's a 100% chance that the upgrade has created issues that we haven't anticipated or run into yet.

This is where you come in.

Over the course of the next few days and weeks, We'd greatly appreciate it if you could report any website issues that you encounter while using/browsing the sites.  

You can easily report an issue by either replying to this thread or by reaching out directly.

Thanks a lot for your support!

[ - ]
Reply by stephanebSeptember 19, 2023

Some users have complained of issues with login in.  If you run into a similar problem, I would appreciate if you could please let me know.  Thanks.

[ - ]
Reply by Rick LyonsSeptember 20, 2023

Hi Stephane.

With your new software there doesn't seem to be a way to create 

(compose) new blogs.

[-Rick-]

[ - ]
Reply by stephanebSeptember 21, 2023

Hello Rick!

Thanks for reporting this.

Ohh, let me fix this promptly.  The last thing we want is for you to lose the ability to (compose) new blogs!

I'll let you know once fixed.

[ - ]
Reply by stephanebSeptember 21, 2023

Hmm, I suspect this was a temporary issue that occurred while I was making some modifications as it looks like the 'Create new blog post' is running fine.

Can you check again Rick and let me know if you still see this issue?

Thanks! 

[ - ]
Reply by Rick LyonsSeptember 22, 2023

Hi Stephane. Thanks.

I'll check the 'Create new blog post' sometime today.